13 Ways To Maintain Your Body Balance
- Take regular breaks away from work and errands to have fun and relax
- Stretch your body often.
- Breathe!! Sometimes we work so hard we forget to breath, take a deep breath now.
- Make sure you get enough rest.
- Move your body every day; find time for 30 mins to walk, practice yoga, run, swim, etc.
- Do what you love; enjoy time doing your hobbies.
- Spend as much time as possible with positive, inspiring people in person or virtually.
- Notice how certain food and drinks make you feel and how they affect your well being.
- Meditate before breakfast to set the calm tone to your entire day and whenever needed during the day to reduce stress and feel less overwhelmed.
- Watch your inner thoughts, these create your reality.
- Keep asking yourself “how do I feel” and “what do I need” to see what serves you best.
- Keep a daily journal every morning and/or evening.
- Have fun and laugh often, life is serious enough anyway, have fun!!
This article by Jitka Robinson was originally posted on www.jitkarobinson.com