13 Ways To Maintain Your Body Balance
- Take regular breaks away from work to have fun and relax.
- Stretch your body often.
- Breathe! Sometimes we work so hard we forget to breathe, take a deep breath now.
- Make sure you get enough rest.
- Move your body every day; find some time for a 30 minutes walk, practice yoga, run, swim, etc.
- Do what you love; enjoy time doing your hobbies.
- Spend as much time as possible with positive, inspiring people in person or virtually.
- Notice how certain food and drinks make you feel and how they affect your well-being.
- Meditate before breakfast to set a calm tone for your entire day and whenever needed during the day to reduce stress and feel less overwhelmed.
- Watch your inner thoughts, these create your reality.
- Keep asking yourself 'how do I feel and 'what do I need' to see what serves you best.
- Keep a daily journal every morning and/or evening.
- Have fun and laugh often, life is serious enough anyway, have fun!
This article by Jitka Robinson was originally posted on www.jitkarobinson.com