Instant Vegan Oats Pancake
The Ayurveda Experience January 19, 2017
¼ cup oats, ground into a fine powder
⅛ cup rice flour
⅛ cup semolina
1 tbsp all purpose flour
1 tbsp flax seed powder (optional)
¼ tsp red chili powder
½ tsp garam masala powder
¼ tsp black salt
½ cup water
- As per taste salt
- As required oil
- Grind oats in the coffee grinder to make a fine powder and keep it aside.
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Add water to make a smooth batter. (Batter should not be too thin or too thick)
- Heat a nonstick pan and season with a little oil.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter and spread it with a help of spoon. Cook on medium heat till crisp and golden brown.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with any toppings of your liking (bananas, maple syrup, almonds etc) and enjoy!