COMMON SYMPTOMS OF OSTEOPOROSIS
Modern View:Bone loss occurs without symptoms.
- First sign may be a fracture due to weakened bones
- A sudden strain or bump can break a bone
Ayurvedic View: It is a peculiarity of Ayurveda that we can make early diagnosis and, this also means that we can gain maximum time to prevent further pathology.
- Local pain in Bones
- Lightness of bone
- Fall of teeth, nails and hairs
Let us consider some pre-symptoms:
- Lightness of bones
- Any symptoms of tooth that indicates degenerative changes like breakdown of teeth,
sensitivity, cracked bones, knocked-out teeth in early age, etc
- Any symptoms of hair that indicate degenerative changes like fall & breakdown of hair, dryness, changing colour, splitting of hairs etc
- Changing shape of nails, reduced shining of nails, cracking of nails, etc
- Reduced growth of tooth, hair & nails
- Pain in legs due to walking or standing etc