Now, Get support in maintaining healthy thyroid hormone levels with a scientifically tested Phyto -5000 complex, that is:
With a healthy thyroid you can expect:
In a lab study on Thyryt, results showed that the product worked on modulating T3 and TSH levels to support a healthy thyroid.
With healthy thyroid function you can expect improved energy levels, metabolism, weight and sleep, by using a perfectly balanced herbal concoction - which supports healthy thyroid.
Supports Thyroid Health and Metabolic Balance
A phyto-5000 complex that’s powered with 100% natural actives, rooted in 5000-year-old Ayurvedic principles.
This SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED formulation,as per its lab study, has shown to support healthy thyroid levels. Now, live life with vigor, confidence and energy!
That’s not it. The SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED ThyRyt comes with multiple benefits.
20 million Americans
have some form of thyroid dysfunction.
This is almost equal to the total population of New York city.
According to American Thyroid Association, women are 5 to 8 times more likely than men to have thyroid problems.
Have you experienced unexplainable weight gain and brain fog?
Having trouble getting stuff done.
feeling crabby and snappy
Experiencing unexplained weight gain.
skin and hair getting dry
Feeling temperature sensitivity
Feeling you can't concentrate.
Hair falling out faster than it’s growing in.
Feeling that brain fog
Unexplained skin redness
Embarrassing puffy ankles or legs
Fungal infection in nails
Lingering dryness of mouth
Experiencing menstrual irregularity
Have you felt hungover from a party that you never attended?
The fight to feel healthy can feel endless, especially when you don't know what's causing those symptoms, which bring your life to a standstill.
But now you can support healthy thyroid function!
ThyRyt is scientifically tested to help with Thyroid Health Support!
It's time to get used to waking up refreshed every day and gain strength to work harder and achieve more.
Ayurveda and modern science have finally come together.
By achieving a new level of understanding as to how 14 specific herbs can help support and balance thyroid hormones.
With each capsule of ThyRyt, your bloodstream will absorb not just 'another herbal supplement' but an Ayurvedic formulation with carefully selected potent herbs which are known to support thyroid health.
This formula has 100% Vegan Ingredients | No animal glands
We all know that there are a variety of products that claim to maintain or enhance thyroid function.
But did you know that you could be consuming ground-up thyroid glands from pigs or cows if you’re having those supplements?
There is NO reason for you to NOT support normal thyroid function with a supplement that is natural, free from synthetic hormones, and has also shown to support healthy thyroid hormone levels.
So why not embrace Ayurveda’s 5000-year-old holistic approach to wellness and enable ThyRyt to take care of your thyroid, RIGHT NOW?
Leading Brand A
Scientifically tested to support healthy thyroid function
Helps maintain thyroid hormone levels, as per lab study
Scientifically designed dosage to support healthy thyroid level
100% natural actives /no synthetic enzymes
1. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera Root) - an adaptogen that aids stress management
Ashwagandha, also called Indian Ginseng or Indian Winter Cherry, is the most well-known herb among Ayurvedic Rasayana plants, which are mainly adaptogenic or stress-reducing agents. It belongs to the Solanaceae family and has been used in traditional Ayurvedic system for centuries to promote physical and mental health by helping the body cope with stress and promoting relaxation. Additionally, ashwagandha has been studied for its potential benefits for cognitive and immune function, as well as overall vitality.
According to the findings of a study, 8 weeks of supplementation with Ashwagandha root extract resulted in a significant reduction in stress levels in individuals and an improvement in overall quality of life. (In an eight-week, prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled study on stressed healthy adults).
2. Guggul (Commiphora Wightii Resin) - helps support thyroid function
Guggul is a small shrub known for its thyroid stimulatory effects. The plant's resin has been used to balance doshas such as Vata and Kapha for thousands of years.
Thyroid Stimulating Action of Z-Guggulsterone An isolated ketosteroid showed a strong thyroid stimulatory action when administered to albino rats. When administered at a dose of 1 mg per 100 g of body weight, it resulted in increased iodine uptake by the thyroid gland and elevated levels of thyroid peroxidase and protease activities, as well as oxygen consumption in isolated liver and biceps muscle slices.
From supporting heart health to providing antioxidant benefits, Guggul is a rich source of nutrients that improve physical endurance and mobility.
3. Moringa (Moringa Oleifera Leaf) - supports healthy thyroid function
The plant Moringa, also referred to as "Drum stick", is significant in Ayurveda. Moringa has a high nutritional value, and is known to be rich in Selenium, zinc, calcium, proteins and Vitamins A, B & C.
The majority of these essential nutrients is known to support healthy thyroid function. Selenium is an important nutrient for thyroid health and Moringa being rich in Selenium, is an unmissable herb in Thyroid care.
By converting T4 into T3 (the more potent thyroid hormone), zinc is important for the production of thyroid hormones and has been shown to raise T3 levels in the body. Vitamins A, B and C are essential to produce thyroid hormone.
4. Bacopa Monnieri (Whole Plant) - Supports thyroid function
The plant Bacopa monnieri has been shown to have a positive impact on thyroid function. In Ayurveda, it is known as a "medhya rasayana," which means it is believed to improve cognitive function and mental sharpness. Bacopa is often included in Ayurvedic herbal remedies aimed at supporting memory, concentration, focus and cognition.
5. Vitex negundo (Leaf) - a potent antioxidant
Sambhaloo (Vitex negundo) also known as the Chinese chaste tree or five-leaved chaste tree, is an aromatic deciduous shrub.
Various studies showed that Vitex negundo leaves possess potent antioxidants (Vitamin A and C).
6. Mountain ebony (Stem) - Supports thyroid function
Mountain Ebony is known in Ayurveda to support healthy thyroid. It has also been featured in one of Ayurveda's most ancient texts, Chakradutta.
7. Triphala (Fruits) - Supports healthy digestion, helps manage stress and has antioxidating effects
Triphala, a well-recognized and highly efficacious polyherbal Ayurvedic rejuvenator consisting of fruits of three plant species: Emblica officinalis (Amla), Terminalia bellerica (Bibhitaki), and Terminalia chebula (Haritaki). This three-fruit formulation is a cornerstone of multiple rejuvenating treatments.
It boosts metabolism, nourishes internal organs and detoxifies the body.
Triphala may also promote proper digestion and absorption of food, reduce serum cholesterol levels, improve circulation, relax bile ducts, maintain homeostasis of the endocrine system, and increase production of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Studies have also validated Triphala having antioxidant effects.
8. Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Prostratus) - Supports healthy thyroid
Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus prostratus) is indigenous to India and is known in Ayurveda to revitalize, maintain, and strengthen intellect and memory.
9. Three leaf caper (Stem) - Supports T3 and T4 levels
Three leaf caper stem is often lauded for its balancing benefits in Ayurveda. Studies show it having thyroid-supporting properties as it supports healthy thyroid hormone levels.
10, 11, 12. Trikatu (Fruits and Rhizome) - Builds immunity and enhances bioavailability to support healthy thyroid function
Trikatu is another well-recognized and highly efficacious polyherbal Ayurvedic combination of three plants: Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper. It stimulates the digestive fire, removes toxins and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which improves digestive function, absorption of nutrients, and increases the bioavailability of other herbs consumed. Long pepper contains many chemical compounds which help your body's entire system function more effectively.
Modern research recently discovered Black Pepper's potential as a bioavailability enhancer, but Ayurveda discovered the even more potent formulation in Trikatu thousands of years ago.
11. Black Pepper (Fruit) - Enhances bioavailability to support balanced Thyroid levels
Black pepper (Piper nigrum) extract has been a widely acknowledged bioavailability enhancer for nearly two decades.
In addition to its many health benefits, black pepper also has several other properties, many of which are linked to the relatively high amounts of piperine it contains. The effectiveness of piperine in increasing the bioavailability of nutraceuticals has been shown in many studies.
12. Long Pepper (Fruit) - Acts and an antioxidant
Long pepper (Piper longum), in contrast to many other fruits and spices, is healthier when it is still unripe. It contains a lot of alkaloids, beta-sitosterol, and analgesics. Eugenol, glycosides, piperine, resins, sugar, saturated fat, volatile and essential oils, piplartine, myrcene, terpenoids, quercetin, triacontane, and sylvatine are all abundant in this substance.
Long pepper contains all these necessary nutrients and chemical compounds which help your body's entire system function more effectively. For decades, researchers have investigated and tested the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Piper species and their chemical components. These results suggest the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity by long pepper fruit.
13. Cinnamon (Bark) - Aids in TSH sensitivity
Historically, cinnamon has been used not only as a spice but also for its health benefits, which include digestive and immunity building effects.
The antioxidant functions and qualities of cinnamon's isolated compounds, including polyphenols, are what are responsible for the spice's therapeutic benefits.
14. Bay (Leaf) - Has antioxidant properties
Bay leaf is an aromatic leaf with a scent somewhat softer than cinnamon bark. The leaf, which is a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium, is frequently used as a cooking spice and is also used to make tea. It is also used in many natural skincare treatments.
According to Ayurveda, bay leaves have a warming nature and as a result, calm the Kapha and Vata doshas while enhancing the Pitta dosha. The antioxidant properties of bay leaf are among its advantages that support healthy thyroid function.
"“I am dealing with adrenal fatigue issues and after a few years of trying many other supplements, I have to say this actually works. I have more energy and less stress. I am going to order my 2nd bottle. Highly recommend!”."
- Soreya Y. about other supplements from The Ayurveda Experience
“After watching And reading the reviews for quite a long time I decided to go ahead and purchase the product. It’s been nothing but amazing... I definitely will be a long time purchaser”
- Lynn R about The Ayurveda Experience products
"I'm very impressed with these capsules! Since taking them, bathroom trips are much smoother and just easier to do. It's effective for me almost in just one day or two, I feel digestion is so much better. I've stopped taking these everyday now and just keep them on hand for whenever I'm struggling again, just because I adore these capsules for how much they've helped..."
- Marie about other supplements from The Ayurveda Experience
How to Consume Thyryt:
These are easy-to-swallow capsules so you don't have to worry much about how to consume them.
Just remember to take 2 capsules a day, one after breakfast and one after your evening meal, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Frequently asked questions
1. How does ThyRyt work?
The herbs in ThyRyt provide phytonutrients that aid healthy thyroid function. This scientifically tested polyherbal complex has shown an effect on supporting T3 and TSH levels.
2. What if I don't like it?
With our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, you are always at 0 risk when you purchase with us. If the product does not work for you, we'll simply refund you. We always guarantee quality and efficacy.
3. Is it safe?
ThyRyt comprises Ayurvedic herbs that have a long history of use and have substantial individual data for safety. ThyRyt has been made in a GMP, US FDA-registered facility with multiple levels of checks to ensure purity, identity, and strength of the herbs. Final product batches are always tested for microbial and heavy metal contamination before release and each batch undergoes third party lab testing.
4. Can I take it with other medications?
While ThyRyt is safe to take in prescribed dosage, if you have any existing medical condition or are on medication, it is best to seek advice from your health care provider before use. Do not consume if you are pregnant or lactating.
Through every stage of processing, all Ayuttva products undergo rigorous testing to ensure all quality parameters are met. Be it testing for purity, strength and integrity or standardizing ingredients, all our assessments are conducted at independent labs to ensure nonbiased and reliable testing.
10 steps that make Ayuttva products and hence ThyRyt the best in quality!
1. Tested to be Gluten Free: Just knowing each ingredient is gluten free is not enough for us. We need to be sure the product brought to you is exactly what we say it is, which is why all our products are tested for gluten presence by 3rd party labs.
2. Tested to be Non-GMO: We like to be doubly sure of all product claims, which is why our products are tested for GMO presence by accredited third party labs, independent of what raw material suppliers declare.
3. Heavy-Metal Tested: Heavy metal contamination is a safety concern when dealing with botanicals and herbs as contamination can seep in from soil, water and chemicals. We subscribe to the highest safety standards and run all our products through heavy metal contamination testing for lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic as per USP limits.
4. Tested for impurities (pesticide & aflatoxins): MPesticide residue and aflatoxins are chemical hazards that may be present in ingredients from botanical sources. Ayuttva products are tested for pesticide and aflatoxin presence as per USP limits. Even though this is not a mandatory requirement by food regulation authorities, we choose to test our products because we believe in delivering only the very best to you.
5. Tested for safety (microbial, pathogens): Microbial growth and contamination may occur at source or in process stage or during the shelf life of the product. We ensure finished product is independently verified to be within microbial limits as prescribed by USP.
6. Standardized extracts for better potency: The basic premise of all our products is efficacy, which can be quantified by the amount of active compounds derived from the herb. By using standardized extracts we are able to deliver high potency products that satisfy your need.
7. Purity Tested (Pesticide & Aflatoxins): Ayuttva products are tested for pesticide and aflatoxin presence as per USP limits. Even though this is not a mandatory requirement by food regulation authorities, we choose to test our products because we believe in delivering only the very best to you.
8. Safety (Microbes, Pathogens and Shelf life): Microbial growth and contamination may occur at source or in process stage or during the shelf life of the product. We ensure finished product is independently verified to be within microbial limits as prescribed by USP.
9. Standardized extracts for better potency: The basic premise of all Ayuttva products is efficacy, which can be quantified by the number of active compounds derived from the herb. Along with herbs, we also use standardized herbal extracts to ensure higher & consistent concentration of active compounds.
10. 3-Stage Testing: At all stages of the product, from initial raw materials to manufacturing to the finished product, Ayuttva products are tested for quality, consistency, efficacy and many other parameters. These stringent tests ensure Ayuttva brings to you only the safest, cleanest, purest, most effective products – as per The Ayurveda Experience’s high standards!
These statements have not been verified by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.