Melanie is internationally recognized as one of the most prominent authorites for the application of Ayurveda to the beauty world. Her articles have been featured in a number of nationally syndicated magazines, including Skin, Inc., Les Nouvelles Esthetiques, and Natural Health and is also the co-author of the only, best selling course on Kansa: Ayurveda's Best Kept Healing and Beauty Secret - a phenomenon that has now reached and spread awareness to over 11 Million people with our efforts.
A certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counselor, Melanie Sachs' skill as a teacher and therapist have made her sought after by some of the world's leading spas and beauty schools.
She has been a featured presenter at the International Esthetics and Cosmetics Conference in Las Vegas, The International Congress of Esthetics in Miami and Long Beach, the Face and Body Show in the California Bay Area. She is and has been a featured teacher and consultant for noted organizations like The Chopra Center, the Greenhouse Group, and The International Dermal Institute worldwide. Both Melanie and her husband Robert are also featured instructors at the Mahindra Institute and Primavera Life in Germany.
Although Ayurvedic knowledge is at least 5000 years old, Ayurveda's principles and practical body care techniques still offer deep-reaching solutions to some of the most common present day problems. Melanie has developed many of these unique techniques into successful spa services that her students often say are just as soothing and healing to give as to receive. Melanie is committed to promoting these treatments in a manner that is in keeping with tradition, yet at the same time, being well-matched to modern needs and spa treatment settings.
Robert Sachs is a licensed Clinical Social Worker (Unversity of Kentucky), a certified LifeLine Practitioner, a licensed Massage Therapist
(Central Ohio School of Massage) and an author, with a Masters in Social Work. Robert has long been a student of Tibetan Buddhist masters
and is now an expert on a study of Asian healing systems
. Robert is the co-author of the only, best selling course on Kansa: Ayurveda's Best Kept Healing and Beauty Secret - a phenomenon that has now reached and spread awareness to over 11 Million people with our efforts.
- is also a guest instructorfor the Chopra Center for Well-Being in San Diego and a lecturer in Tibetan Medicine for the Sino-American Rehabilitation Association College in Los Angeles
- continues to study the practical preventative health care aspects of Tibetan medicine under the guidance of Tibetan Buddhist master, Kunzig Shamar Rinpoche
- studied Macrobiotics with Michio Kushi and Rex Lassalle at the Kushi Institute and completed Shiatsu training with Rex Lassalle
- became certified as a Hatha Yoga instructorwith the All India Board and Inner London Education Authority in 1978
- has also been trained as a Mental Health Counselor with the Richmond Fellowship
- was instrumental in starting the Community Health Foundation’s "Growing Family Center" in London.
For the last thirty-five years, Robert has worked with physicians, clinics, hospitals, and private individuals and organizations teaching stress management and preventive health care. He is sought after as a lecturer at holistic health care conferences nationally and has hosted his own talk radio show. He has written numerous articles for national and international health magazines and 7 books, all focusing on physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.