INTRODUCING: AYURVEDA’S SUPER-HEALTH FOOD!
Ayuttva Fine-Cultured Triphala Ghee - Made from pasture-raised cow milk and enriched with the goodness of Triphala!
A one-pot-Ayurvedic-solution for all hassles, quite literally!
Ghee – The Golden Goodness of Ayurveda
Also known among Ayurvedic peers as the ‘Elixir of Life’, Ghee is an extraordinary, buttery-flavored, golden-colored superfood, known as a healthier alternative to butter and other cooking oils.
According to Ayurvedic texts, Ghee is the magical golden liquid, placed on the must-have list of foods. They describe it as being beneficial for the entire body. It helps build ‘Dhatus’ (tissues), draws out ‘Ama’ (toxins) and pacifies both Vata and Pitta Doshas.
Importance of Triphala in Ayuttva's Ghee -
Meaning ‘three fruits’ in Sanskit, Triphala is a combination of three very beneficial Ayurvedic herbs – Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) and Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica).
These herbs have also proven their expertise in improving the shine of your skin and hair and make them look radiant!
- Triphala acts as an excellent aid for digestion*
- Boost immunity, remove discomfort from your body and supports a healthy heart and liver function
- Nourish your brain and your nerves by incorporating Ayuttva’s pure Ghee into your staple diet*
- Enrich your body’s ability to absorb nutrients*, while also removing excess ‘Ama’ or toxins from your body.
- Made from pasture-raised A2 (superior-quality) cow milk. 100% Organic, proudly made in the USA!
- Unlike other fats and oils that can slow down the body’s digestive processes, Ghee helps stimulate stomach acids to aid in digestion
- Because of its richness in Vitamins A, D, E and K, Ghee makes for an excellent moisturizing emollient for skin and hair too
- Meets 90% of your Omega-3 fatty acid requirements!
*These statements have not been verified by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Also known as ‘Clarified Butter’ here in the west, the unique preparation of Ghee is a methodical, intensive process that involves hours and hours of cooking, which allows the liquid and the milk portion to separate from the fat. As the milk caramelizes and turns solid, the remaining oil is separated and used as ‘Ghee’.
Interestingly, Ghee is not only a healthier replacement in your diet but can also have advanced effects on the look and feel of your skin and hair!
Owing to its oleating property, it can be also used for topical applications, as an excellent moisturizing base – especially for Vata and Pitta skin types.
Ayuttva's pure ghee contains no artificial binders, additives, heavy metals or any such thing that you wouldn’t want to consume!
LACTOSE-FREE | 100% ORGANIC | 0% CHEMICALS | NO MINERALS OR ADDITIVES | PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
100% SATISFACTION, 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE