Meet Robert Sachs
Pioneer of the Ayurvedic Spa and Beauty Industry in the United States
Robert Sachs is a licensed Clinical Social Worker (University of Kentucky), a certified LifeLine Practitioner, a licensed Massage Therapist (Central Ohio School of Massage) and an author, with a Masters in Social Work. Robert has long been a student of Tibetan Buddhist masters and is now an expert on a study of Asian healing systems. Robert is the co-author of the only, best selling course on Kansa: Ayurveda's Best Kept Healing and Beauty Secret - a phenomenon that has now reached and spread awareness to over 11 Million people with our efforts.
- is also a guest instructor for the Chopra Center for Well-Being in San Diego and a lecturer in Tibetan Medicine for the Sino-American Rehabilitation Association College in Los Angeles
- continues to study the practical preventative health care aspects of Tibetan medicine under the guidance of Tibetan Buddhist master, Kunzig Shamar Rinpoche
- studied Macrobiotics with Michio Kushi and Rex Lassalle at the Kushi Institute and completed Shiatsu training with Rex Lassalle
- became certified as a Hatha Yoga instructor with the All India Board and Inner London Education Authority in 1978
- has also been trained as a Mental Health Counselor with the Richmond Fellowship
- was instrumental in starting the Community Health Foundation’s "Growing Family Center" in London.
For the last thirty-five years, Robert has worked with physicians, clinics, hospitals, and private individuals and organizations teaching stress management and preventive health care. He is sought after as a lecturer at holistic health care conferences nationally and has hosted his own talk radio show. He has written numerous articles for national and international health magazines and 7 books, all focusing on physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.