Prinourish and iYURA’s other face oils
It’s likely that you’ve already heard of our famous, saffron-rich, 3-drop day-time glow oil, Kesaradi,
our 4-drops-5-minutes-7-nights, ‘golden-glow' Night oil, Manjish Glow Elixir,
our face and body dew duo Dyumati and
our latest targeted treatment to reduce the appearance of dark spots and blemishes, Paraania - One Pump Powerdose.
You’re probably even already using some, or all of those.
Then you’re probably wondering if Prinourish is right for you?
Well, while each of our traditional Ayurvedic oils are pure wonders, they all address specific concerns.
Prinourish is our first moisturizing serum that:
- Contains multiple base oils – it is iYURA’s first serum to contain almond, olive, rice bran and sesame oil.
- Can blend in with your makeup, if you use any, very beautifully! (Though, we’d like to repeat, iYURA oils make you love your skin too much to hide it under coverage makeup!)
- Works for almost all skin types - it is light enough and moisturizing enough for most normal to combination skin types. It has “safe” herbs for those who tend to break out a lot or have problem skin.
- Doesn't have a strong tint. If you prefer oils with less prominent color tones (that always come naturally from the herbs that the oil contains and NEVER artificially in the case of iYURA oils) - if it matters to you, this is the oil of your choice!
- Doesn’t have an herbaceous aroma at all, but smells like a garden of gentle flowers
- Is VERY multipurpose, even though it's great for the face, you can use it at the ends of your hair as a serum, on your neck, behind your ears etc. Simply because it smells so divinely relaxing!
- With the number of pure, top quality base oils, herbs, fruits and spices in this oil, at this price it is a STEAL!
So, if you’re looking for a moisturizer that brings together the benefits of all these nutritional gifts of nature and give undernourished skin the most wholesome care you can give, go for Prinourish! BUY THIS Skin-Enriching Superfood Serum RIGHT AWAY
Want to use Prinourish along with iYURA’s other oils? Sure! Go for it!
Blend the night oil, Manjish Glow Elixir with it to give it a subtle aroma and a more moisturizing effect.
Mix it with the day oil, Kesaradi Oil to extend the saffron glow to your neck and décolleté.
Mix it with Dyumati to lighten the turmeric tint of Dyumati and use it wherever you want on your body.
If you’re using Paraania, then apply after applying Paraania or at a different time of the day. (Since Paraania is a targeted treatment oil, you should leave it alone to do its work for some time!)
*Remember to always patch test all new skincare products!