Digestion is as important for the human body as sunlight is to the earth. This program teaches you all about how Ayurveda looks at Digestion talking about the Digestive fire or Agni, the importance and the 4 types of Agni and the function of transformation.
There are many other digestive disorders and discomforts which can be easily prevented with the help of a healthy, Ayurvedic lifestyle - such as Acid Reflux, Flatulence, Bloating, Chronic Indigestion/Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and other Liver and Gallbladder Diseases. And this is what Dr. Thite explains in his program:
We’re happy to bring to you Ayurvedic Wisdom straight from the root source of Ayurveda in India from a very learned and experience Vaidya in India - Dr. Chandrashekhar Thite. With over 25 years of experience and 2 degrees, Dr. Thite brings immense depth and tested philosophy of Ayurveda to the table.
In no less than 11 modules of this High Definition Video program, highly experienced Ayurvedic Dr. Thite explains the Holistic, Ayurvedic Approach to Organs and Channels involved in Digestion and:
- The Principles of Ayurveda in relation to Digestion - the 2 important theories
- Factors that affect Digestion
- How should we eat our food - the 8 rules
- Abnormalities in Digestion
- The Program also covers Practical Aspects of Digestion:
- How to maintain our Agni
- The Ayurvedic approach to Constipation- therapeutic measures for obese individuals and for thin individuals separately
- Acid Reflux, Flatulence, Bloating
- Chronic Indigestion/Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver and Gallbladder Diseases
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Principles of Ayurvedic Diagnosis
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Health Conditions
- Yukti- Smart Treatment for Multiple Causes
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- This course is for you if you like to be educated and informed about your body, its health and wish to understand yourself from a holistic perspective.
- This course is for you if you’ve been disturbed by digestive conditions and wish to understand your body more deeply, from another perspective.
- This course is for you if you enjoy learning all about Ayurveda.
- If you’re a doctor, a nutritionist, a holistic health practitioner or a wellness consultant, you’ll find this program helpful.
- If you’re someone who wishes to take up Ayurveda more seriously in the future or would like to study it deeply but are unable to find the time or resources to take up a full-time course, this course is definitely for you.
- This course is for anyone who is serious about Ayurveda and would like to learn from the best of the most knowledgeable and experienced experts.
- If you’re depending on medication and resorting to short-term solutions to fix digestive issues, this course is going to open your eyes to what’s really going on inside you and will open a new pathway for you to know what you really need.
Get the digital access to the entire course now and watch the course online on your desktop or mobile!
Not just this, also download your COMPLIMENTARY Course Completion Certificate
After you complete watching the course, your Complimentary Course Completion Certificate awaits you. This can be easily downloaded and shared or printed.
Dr. Chandrashekhar Thite, M.D., B.A.M.S
Dr. Thite has over 25 years of experience of treating patients in India, of helping hundreds of people enjoy a better quality and prolong the duration of life through the science of Ayurveda. Dr. Chandrashekhar Thite is a qualified Ayurvedic Physician or Vaidya with 2 degrees: Bachelors of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.- Ayurvedacharya) as well as an MD (Vaidyak Nishnat) in Ayurvedic Medicine (Kayachikitsa).
Dr. Thite is the president of the local chapter of an organization of Ayurvedic physicians in India, has been practicing clinically for over 25 years, been a research assistant and has presented papers on liver diseases, rheumatic heart disease, abdominal pain, diseases of urinary system and diabetes and much more.
- His special clinical interests include panchakarma treatments and he has personally performed several Ayurvedic treatment modalities like Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Raktamokshan, etc. Focus on conservative treatment (avoiding surgery) in many chronic conditions such as Cholelithiasis, kidney cysts, ovarian cysts, urethral strictures, tonsillitis, hemorrhoids, fractures, etc. Diseases of the urinary system and diabetes. Digestion and liver disorders.
- Dr.Thite has also conducted a series of lectures for industrial workers, school students, and parents on health awareness and prevention and cure with the help of Ayurveda.