Finally, a Detox System that Fits YOUR Unique Nature - NOT Another One-Size-Fits-All Fad Approach That Further Disrupts the Balance of Your Health. Learn How to Apply the Time-Testing Ayurvedic Science of Detoxification to Remove Toxins from Your Body, Restore Your Digestive Intelligence, and Address the Root Cause of Most Disease Pathology.
Important: If you don't know the exact signs of toxin build up in your body, you need to watch the video above to learn if your body is urgently calling for detoxification.
• Learn to read the tell-tale signs of toxin build up!
• Discover the essential dietary recommendations you must START NOW to detoxify
• Restore your body’s natural “Healing Intelligence”
• Strengthen the 13 kinds of Digestive Fire or Agni
• Unveil the lifestyle habits slowing down the uptake of neuropeptides in your body
• ‘Get’ everyday lifestyle changes to speed up metabolism, such as the right DENTAL hygiene
• Learn to tell the “pre-symptoms” of Doshic imbalances
• Learn how to detox according to your Doshas
• Discover powerful Ayurvedic remedies to draw out stubborn toxins
• Get an in-depth guide to get relief from Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Download an exciting weekly DETOX MENU
• Learn the specific time you should eat FRUIT so that it is digested completely
• Know the ideal spacing between your baths and mealtimes
• Find out which favorite food combos may have been agitating your gut for years
This course explores the process of detoxification. This Ayurvedic practice aims to eliminate toxins and restore healthy tissues. In this exploration, the course looks at the way toxins accumulate in the body and the core systems and organs involved.
In this program, you’ll finally get a sustainable and scientific detox system that is based on your unique nature and needs, delivered via High Definition video to you by an Ayurvedic practitioner who has over 20 years of clinical experience.
With Ayurvedic Detox, you:
• Get a step-by-step guide to restore detox naturally.
• Discover detailed, exhaustive dietary recommendations for your individual physiology.
• Get a weekly easy-to-prepare Western menu plan.
• Know the everyday practical tasks you can perform to detox.
• Allow the body to let go of accumulated toxins and bring the digestive system into balance.
• Dislodge toxins lodged deep within the tissues.
• Begin restoring the body’s healing intelligence.
You could be any age, in any phase of life, managing DIFFERENT challenges and demands – this program is for you. And that’s because of TWO reasons:
• You need to have the intelligence to heal and repair to lead a healthy, happy life. Remember, Ayurveda is REALISTIC – so it knows all of us fall ill, face upheavals and emotional stresses. That’s inevitable. What’s more important is your body should be in a state to MANAGE symptoms be receptive to healing therapies. THAT healing intelligence is directly proportional to digestive intelligence and a clean goodbye to ama!
• Our lifestyles on a whole encourage ama build-up. Even people who eat consciously can eventually get some ama because the environment around us is polluted, some “healthy” food may not be as healthy as we think, and because of more stress, more sensory inputs … all of this can cause your system to stagnate. An Ayurvedic detox is a natural opportunity to give your overworked system a break, soothe inflammation and reset your metabolism.
If you’ve tried “cleansing” in the past, but have had unsatisfactory results… or if you’ve suspected for a while that you need to detox, but have felt overwhelmed with where to begin, let Dr. Kristine guide you through a safe, natural, gentle, and time-tested scientific approach to detoxification rooted in a practical understanding of the digestive intelligence that nature has already built into your body and life.
You are one click away.
Purchase this set now and get a
free e-text companion
free weekly menu
instant digital access
to the entire course (which means that you can watch the course online on your desktop, smartphone, or tablet!)
60-day money back guarantee
Dr. Kristine Jerome
“If a person’s digestive system is not working well, then even after consuming healthy compatible food and a balanced diet, the body cannot use and process the food properly. It becomes a toxin or Ama. This relocates and causes imbalance and potentially disease. According to ancient scriptures, Ama is the universal ingredient in the progression of disease because it blocks the channels of the body which transport nutrients, hormones, neuropeptides, immune system cell, and waste. When Ama accumulates the doshas become aggravated and this deranges the way they operate. For example: instead of airy Vata circulating around the body, it becomes disoriented and brings about nausea, headaches, migraines, distention, constipation and abdominal gas. Detoxification aims at rectifying the digestive system so that Ama is removed from this region, supporting the doshas to operate accordingly and metabolism to function well..”
Kristine is an Ayurveda practitioner, an herbal medicine specialist and has a doctorate in Psychology. She has several years of clinical experience and has studied Ayurvedic sciences extensively, both in India and Australia. What is unique and wonderful about Kristine’s approach to practicing Ayurveda is her use of specific Ayurvedic tools and techniques to make an impact in your everyday life. Techniques like pulse reading, deep cleansing, and energetic healing. Kristine uses these in her clinical practice to make very real impacts in stubborn conditions, such as:
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Emotional Trauma
- And Autoimmune disorders and Lifestyle conditions like Diabetes and Hypertension as well!
On ordering now, you also get a Text Companion Book with the essentials of Kristine's teachings and a weekly detox menu -free of cost!
This 63-page book accompanies the video course to help you get a concrete overview of what Kristine will be teaching you.
You can continue your progress in the program even if you don’t have a device handy to watch the course, or you can watch the program and meanwhile follow along in the book, reading each chapter accompanied by useful visual depictions and helpful overviews of the techniques you can use.
You can use the text companion for a quick reference or, jot down your own notes and thoughts while you’re following the program so you can create your very own personal summary of the concepts you found most important!