Buy Ajara Sensitive Skin Kit, SAVE BIG!
This kit has been made specifically for skin types that deal with sensitivity, blotchy redness, dry patches, irritated, or inflamed skin.
The Sensitive Skin Kit includes the following products, none of which contain harsh cosmetic ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, and mineral oil:
1. Cedarwood Rose Calming Cleanser (60 ml): This is the perfect cleanser for sensitive, redness and spots-prone, or irritated skin. The soft, soothing texture of this wash is not only great for cleansing, it also creates a sense of calm and balance as soon as it touches the face. It contains organic coconut for a cooling and gentle cleansing effect; organic cedarwood which is soothing; pure organic rose essential oil which calms, cools and soothes not only the skin but also the mind; and finally, organic ylang-ylang which completes the aromatic experience of this wash.
Directions: To use this cleanser, simply place a dime-sized amount on your palm, add water to create a rich, creamy lather, and then begin to massage your face and neck. This will begin to lift and mobilize dirt and makeup. After a minute or two, rinse thoroughly. Your skin will be clean, but will still feel steeped in moisture.
Because our products contain no fillers, binders or preservatives, you must be sure to shake it well before each use.
2. Lavender Licorice Restorative Exfoliator (2 Oz): This scrub gently removes dead skin cell build-up without causing irritation or dryness. A unique blend of flours, goat milk, and Pitta-pacifying Ayurvedic herbs, this scrub cleans the skin and makes it feel fresh while bringing it back to its natural state of equilibrium. The Lavender Licorice Restorative Exfoliator contains organic oat kernel and barley kernel flour, organic garbanzo bean flour, organic goat milk powder, organic licorice root powder, manjistha root powder- which is a revered Ayurvedic herb - lavender flower powder. It comes in a powder form and is easy to use.
Directions: Shake scrub onto palm. Add water to make a creamy paste. Exfoliate gently. Rinse well with warm water.
3. Sweetgrass Aloe Refreshing Toner (75 ml): What will strike you first is the sweet, uplifting scent of sweetgrass which is the main ingredient of this toner. Traditionally used in Ayurveda for minor cuts and scrapes to support the body's natural healing process, this toner can be used on a daily basis.
4. Sandalwood Ylang-Ylang Serene Serum (15 ml): This unique formulation is meant for sensitive skin and what Ayurveda calls Pitta-type skin. This facial serum is a woodland, floral-scented blend, made specifically to nourish, moisturize, and rejuvenate sensitive skin, without causing irritation. The aroma-therapeutic essential oils in this formulation bring together the amazing benefits of Sandalwood and Ylang-Ylang which are both great for calming and cooling the skin.
5. Tulsi Neem Redeem Concentrate (15 g): Great as both a day as well as a night cream, this will leave you moisturized and protected from the elements without feeling ‘heavy’. Tulsi, which is also known as Holy Basil, is a revered herb in Ayurveda. The other critical element of this cream is Neem. In traditional Ayurveda, the paste of fresh neem leaves is often used for healing several inflammatory skin conditions. For this cream, pure, cold-pressed organic neem seed oil, which is highly concentrated with neem’s beneficial properties, has been used.
What's more, this cream can even be used as a makeup base. It has the pleasing aromas of both Tulsi and Rose for a more holistic, aroma-therapeutic experience. Apart from Tulsi and Neem, this special cream also contains Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Tulsi Oil, Rose Oil and a touch of Organic Tapioca Starch to create a non-greasy matte finish.
Directions:It's critical that you take only a tiny bit - it is very rich. Wait a minute or two till it gets completely absorbed. Use every morning and night. It can also be used in addition to our Sandalwood Ylang-Ylang Serum for added moisture.
Buy Ajara Sensitive Skin Kit. SAVE BIG!