Introducing: Ayuttva's Chip and Dip Delectable Duo
Ayuttva Ayurvedic Curry Leaf Thins + Pure, Organic, A2 Quality Original Ghee
At a 10% Discount
When it comes to guilt-free snacking, look no further because Ayuttva™ Ayurvedic Thins are only 100 calories per serve!
These Ayurvedic leaves, a staple of many Indian, especially South Indian, cuisines, mainly used in garnishing and seasoning or tempering.
These leaves have a distinctly delectable aroma and a pleasantly mild taste. But wait, this was not added just to impart unique taste – curry leaves have innumerable health benefits too.
Ayurvedic curry leaves are a powerhouse of several volatile essential oils like α-pinene, sabinene, β-pinene, α-terpinene etc.
These essential oils possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties which are extremely beneficial for the hair, skin and oral health.
We thoughtfully crafted this exotic herb in to our delectable, crunchy Ayurvedic crackers – an easier and much simpler way to get you the benefits of these selected Ayurvedic ingredients in a yummier, flavorsome, scrumptiously Ayurvedic manner!
Apart from the healthy benefits of Ayurvedic Thins, these are some of the distinct benefits of Curry Leaf Thins -
Promotes healthy-looking, shiny hair
Boosts heart health, known to impact low-density lipoprotein and triglycerides
Help manage blood sugar spikes because of its antihyperglycemic properties
Contain anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
Help manage weight due to the presence of Carbazole alkaloids
Helps with Anaemia
Good for Eye health
Combined combined with Ayuttva's Pure Ghee, this makes for the perfect snack when sudden hunger strikes!
According to Ayurvedic texts, Ghee is the magical golden liquid, placed on the must-have list of foods. They describe it as being beneficial for the entire body. It helps build ‘Dhatus’ (tissues), draws out ‘Ama’ (toxins) and pacifies both Vata and Pitta Doshas.
- Boost immunity, remove discomfort from your body and supports a healthy heart and liver function
- Nourish your brain and your nerves by incorporating Ayuttva’s pure Ghee into your staple diet*
- Enrich your body’s ability to absorb nutrients*, while also removing excess ‘Ama’ or toxins from your body.
- Made from pasture-raised A2 (superior-quality) cow milk. 100% Organic, proudly made in the USA!
- Unlike other fats and oils that can slow down the body’s digestive processes, Ghee helps stimulate stomach acids to aid in digestion
- Because of its richness in Vitamins A, D, E and K, Ghee makes for an excellent moisturizing emollient for skin and hair too
- Meets 90% of your Omega-3 fatty acid requirements!
*These statements have not been verified by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Get this Chip and Dip Duo at 10% OFF, now!
100% Satisfaction, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee