Pulse Reading or Nadi Shastra is an ancient diagnostic craft common to both Ayurvedic and Tibetan systems of healing for centuries, so why are we saying it’s so relevant to you TODAY?
This course will help you:
• Unlock the secrets of the “go-to” centuries old diagnostic tool of Ayurveda practitioners
• Uncover a disease even before the symptoms manifest
• Unveil blockages and toxic build-ups as indicated by your pulse
• Watch pulse reading being taught in engaging sessions
• Get demos to understand the specific finger positions of pulse reading
• Use pulse reading to monitor your family’s health without gizmos and syringes!
• Decrypt the pinging of your various pulses
• Learn the organs that map your pulses on both sides
• Get to know the diseases linked with Vata, Pitta, and Kapha imbalances
• Discover why monitoring the Pitta pulse, in particular, is crucial!
• Decode what the color and texture of your palm say about the state of your health
• And make positive, lifestyle-balancing changes to restore harmony and eliminate disease!
Here's what Kristine says in the course about Pitta, one of our three constituent elements or doshas:
“Pitta, which comes from the Fire and Water elements, is the principal energy of all transformations. Pitta represents fire’s light and heat. Without light and heat, none of the metabolic activities which convert nutrients into energy and structure would be possible. Pitta is responsible for the digestive system, hormones, and lymphatics.”
Kristine says, because Pitta is linked with all transformative processes in the body, the Pitta pulse can give extremely important information about our digestive, hormonal and emotional health. Some of this information may surprise you, because you may not perceive any external symptoms. That’s because pulse reading can reveal very early stages of imbalance.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the things which your Pitta pulse on the left can reveal, as demonstrated and duly explained in the course: