This simple, 3-ingredient organic spray’s powers lie in the secret sauce: just how the finesse of anything lies in the combination of know-how and the extent of the effort, the success of Ajara’s Hydrose Dew Drizzle is ensured by the careful apportioning of the natural compounds used in this formulation and what they do.
PELARGONIUM LEAF / FLOWER HYDROSOL
- Humectant- attracts and holds moisture
- Excellent to help keep skin looking clear
- Reduces the appearance of redness
- Tone and tighten the appearance of your pores and fine lines to make them less pronounced
- Also has a natural cleansing effect
- Provides an emotionally uplifting sensation
This is one of those rare humectants that are sure NOT to make you break out, in fact it makes an excellent choice for acne prone skin too!
ROSA DAMASCENA HYDROSOL
- Astringent– keeps skin clean and clear looking
- Soothes “wild” skin!
- Youth Boosting
- Minimizes the appearance of THEM PORES!
- Provides velvety softness and that smooth rose-petal texture to the skin
According to certain studies, glycerin is “the most effective humectant” in comparison with others such as alpha hydroxy acids (lactic acid and glycolic acid), hyaluronic acid, propylene glycol and butylene glycol, sorbitol etc. And in this formulation, Vegan, vegetable glycerin has been used.
- Vegetable Glycerin attracts and retains moisture in the skin
- Keeps skin soft without clogging pores
- Assists in the absorption of other beneficial active ingredients in natural products
- Lends the appearance of fine lines and tiny cracks on the skin a smoother appearance
- Keeps scratching and dryness at bay, eliminates dullness
COMPLETE LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Rosa damascena (Rose) flower distillate*, Pelargonium spp. (Rose Geranium) leaf/flower distillate* + Vegetable Glycerine*
This product is a star winner –
people who used this product came back looking for it and bought it again!