Introducing: Ayurveda's 'Queen of Herbs' - Tulsi
Also known as Holy Basil, in easy-to-consume, USDA-Certified, Caplet form!
- Holy Basil increases awareness, alertness and consciousness and helps make wise choices*
- Reduce stress* with a herb that has been used for over 5000 years
- Known in Ayurveda as an ‘adaptogen’, Tulsi supports a calm and relaxed functioning* of day-to-day activities
- Loaded with Vitamins A, C and K, and keeps the body fit and healthy
- Aid comfortable digestion and supports natural metabolism of the body*
- Emerge tougher than a $2 steak through this all-natural supplement!
- Help build an imperative shield around you to safeguard your body from environmental stressors
- Ayurveda recognizes Tulsi as an ‘uber-clarifier' when it comes to problems of the skin
- Because of its ability to boost blood circulation*, it also offers a helping hand in promoting the look and feel of your hair too!
*These statements have not been verified by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What is Tulsi known for in Ayurveda?
In Ayurveda, Tulsi is known to support ‘prana’ also known as the life force, supports intelligence, communication and perception. And rightly so, because prana is considered the vital principle and the essential component of all life forms on Earth.
Moreover, it also increases ‘Ojas’, another subtle force in the body. It is responsible for promoting joy, vigor and a healthier immune system.
Because of its bitter, pungent and astringent taste and its warming qualities, Tulsi is known to balance both Kapha and Vata Doshas.
Ayuttva's Organic Tulsi contains no artificial binders, additives, heavy metals or any such thing that you wouldn’t want to consume!
USDA Organic Certified | Gluten-Free | Soy-Free | Wheat-Free | Dairy-Free | No Excipients or Binders | GMP Certified | Vegan | Plant-Based | Authentic Ayurvedic
100% SATISFACTION, 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE