Reverse The Root Cause Of Thyroid Disease
If you have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s (or the less common Hyperthyroidism or Graves’ Disease), or suspect your thyroid levels may be impacting your health, watch this video now:
- Discover how to determine if you have low or underactive thyroid and the impact it is having on your health
- Learn why autoimmune diseases are on the rise, and how you can protect yourself from this alarming trend
- Understand the numerous potential root causes for thyroid disease and how to address them naturally and effectively
- Discover why healing your gut is the first step to healing your thyroid health
- Get the 2-step Thyroid Detox and Thyroid Diet program to correct thyroid imbalances
- Learn subtle yet powerful practices to address the underlying energetic imbalances related to thyroid disease
Could you have a low or underactive thyroid and not know it?
Autoimmune conditions affecting the thyroid have been on the rise, and can contribute to fatigue, weight gain, aches and pains, low moods, low sex drive, problems with concentration, and many other physical and emotional symptoms.
Symptoms like these can impact your work performance and your relationships. If you’re suffering from any of them now or have experienced them from time to time, you know how they can color your daily experience of life.
The thyroid is a butterfly shaped gland located in the neck, just below the Adam’s apple. In spite of being the size of a walnut, it is extremely powerful and important for health. It is a part of your endocrine system, a collection of glands that are hormone producing, and include your thyroid, adrenal, pancreas, ovaries, testicles, etc.
However, while you can live without an ovary or a testicle, you cannot live without your thyroid’s hormones. Someone who has had the thyroid gland removed will need a daily dose of thyroid hormone for life.
It regulates temperature, metabolism, and cellular function in every part of the body. The thyroid affects every single one of your 100 trillion cells. You can think of it like a gas pedal for the body.
There are a large number of different possible symptoms that can result from low thyroid:
Here are some more physical signs that go along with low thyroid:
Isn’t there a pill for that?
To really solve thyroid disorders, you have to know the 12 potential root causes, and which of them are specifically affecting you. Click here to learn more.